I have to say I’ve always delayed all the assignments and projects for submission. It’s not that I was so short in time, but a lot of other stuff like friends, work, and everyday routine didn’t leave free time to work on another assignment. As a result, I got my Ds. But that night I had a dinner with a friend of mine, and after hearing me whining about lots of paper work, she asked: “why don’t you hire professional academic writer to do your homework?”. I thought it over and decided to give thepensters a try!
How my experience with ThePensters.com began
I must admit the website is pretty and user-friendly. Unobtrusive colors and simple design catch the eye. I registered on the site and chose the type of paper for my order. I needed 2 essays written in a week. Then, writers started bidding on my order. I didn’t spend much time deciding on the specialist. I came across an author with a degree in Philosophy and started the cooperation. James seemed polite and understanding; I saw my 2 essays in the inbox before the due date. I submitted assignments in time and got B. I was satisfied, but not impressed by this writing service. Pros and cons of Thepensters.com read below.
Now, let’s examine the academic writing service in details for our essay writing review:
- Order procedure. To place order the user needs to provide information on the assignment (recommendations and instructions) and state a due date. The procedure is fast and simple.
- Customer support. I contacted staff because I wanted to make sure my confidentiality is protected. Most of the essay writing services have a pop-up chat window where you can easily ask their agents any question. But, things are a bit different with thepensters. Here, whenever you have some hesitations and want to find out more about terms and conditions, you have to write a letter to support staff. I got my response in four hours. Not that quickly, yeah?
- Payment safety. Money back guarantee is a securement of satisfaction, and many writing companies include this option in the list of guarantees. Thepensters provide this option for the clients, but I didn’t test it as everything with my order was okay.
- As I already mentioned, I’ve had no experience with any essay company, but I can compare the prices. Thepensters’ prices are a little high for target audience – students. The website doesn’t offer any promo codes or discounts for clients. Don’t expect bonuses from them.
- Browsing the website I saw only positive comments and feedback, but I came across negative experiences on the internet. Seems like the company hides something, doesn’t it?
- Plagiarism policy. Authors claim to use plagiarism checker to examine written papers and send only original projects. When I looked through ready essays, I didn’t notice any stolen or copied information.
My tutor was okay with essays I submitted, but she said that the structure was confusing – that’s the reason I got B. I can’t call Thepensters.com top quality service around. The author delivered work timely but didn’t care to revise structure.
I don’t want to offend anyone, but as for me, writing service reviews have to be honest. Many websites offer cheaper writings and excellent quality. Any customer deserves to make order safely and buy papers only from trusted providers!
Considering all the negative aspects of this service, we can not recommend ThePensters.com, so you can use other more qualitative writing service
Read also: Review of UrgentEssayWriting.com